Engagement Photography in Myrtle Beach & Charleston South Carolina
Engagement adds so much to the story of who you are as a couple, and they are an ideal way to become more comfortable in front of the lens before your wedding day. Your engagement session can be as simple as a stroll through downtown (Broadway at the Beach or Market Common), the beach, your favorite cafe, or even a romantic return to where he proposed - anything you can imagine!
My favorite Locations
- - perfect location if you are looking for a city-style photoshoot. Parking is free.
- Waccamaw River. - offers a rustic, historic southern town kind of feel. It is a great place to stroll briefly along the meandering
- - carved among century-old Live Oak Trees draped with Spanish moss, this setting was built on the remnants of an old rice plantation.
- - great location with a beautiful beach and a pier. There is an entrance fee of $5 per person.
- Atalaya Castle. There is also a separate entrance fee for beach access and the castle. - access to a beautiful beach and
Engagement Pricing Guide
35 HIRES fully edited images
50 HIRES fully edited images
65 HIRES fully edited images
60 seconds Video highlight