Engagement Photography in Myrtle Beach & Charleston South Carolina
Engagement adds so much to the story of whom you are as a couple, and they are an ideal way to become more comfortable in front of the lens before your wedding day. Your engagement session can be as simple as a stroll through downtown (Broadway at the Beach or Market Common), the beach, your favorite cafe or even a romantic return to where he proposed - anything you can imagine!
My favorite Locations
- Market Common - Perfect location if you are looking for a city style photoshoot. Parking is free.
- The Conway Riverwalk - offers a rustic, historic southern town kind of feel. A great place to take a brief stroll along the meandering Waccamaw River.
- Caledonia Golf & Fish Club - carved among century’s old Live Oak Trees draped with Spanish moss, this setting was built on the remnants of an old rice plantation.
- Myrtle Beach State Park - great location with beautiful beach and a pier. There is an entrance fee of $5 per person.
- Huntington Beach State Park - access to a beautiful beach and Atalaya Castle. There is also separate entrance fees for beach access and the castle.
Engagement Pricing Guide
35 HIRES fully edited images
50 HIRES fully edited images
65 HIRES fully edited images
60 seconds Video highlight