Engagement Photography in Myrtle Beach & Charleston South Carolina
Engagement adds so much to the story of whom you are as a couple, and they are an ideal way to become more comfortable in front of the lens before your wedding day. Your engagement session can be as simple as a stroll through downtown (Broadway at the Beach or Market Common), the beach, your favorite cafe or even a romantic return to where he proposed - anything you can imagine!
My favorite Locations
- Market Common - Perfect location if you are looking for a city style photoshoot. Parking is free.
- The Conway Riverwalk - offers a rustic, historic southern town kind of feel. A great place to take a brief stroll along the meandering Waccamaw River.
- Caledonia Golf & Fish Club - carved among century’s old Live Oak Trees draped with Spanish moss, this setting was built on the remnants of an old rice plantation.
- Myrtle Beach State Park - great location with beautiful beach and a pier. There is an entrance fee of $5 per person.
- Huntington Beach State Park - access to a beautiful beach and Atalaya Castle. There is also separate entrance fees for beach access and the castle.
Engagement Pricing Guide
1 hour session
35 HIRES fully edited images
1.5 hour session
50 HIRES fully edited images
2 hour session
65 HIRES fully edited images